Efficiency 

Helpfulness 

Flexibility 

Quality 

Empathy 

Accessibility of Services 

'The Extra Mile' 

Amazing Experience with Team Kilimanjaro

It was a dream of my parents and I to climb Kilimanjaro together and I was very fortunate that we ended up with Team Kilimanjaro. My 65+ year old parents were able to summit thanks to the amazing guidance we received. Simon and John were our guides and were extremely knowledgeable, professional, and encouraging. As a doctor I was unsure how much to expect our guides to know about acute mountain sickness, and I was very impressed to find out how much expertise these guys have. The porters were great, loving, and welcoming. I cannot recommend them enough.

We did a 7 day MACHAME route, and Simon made a very appropriate change to our itinerary. We summitted during the day on Day 5, so that we could take our time, and get to the peak when no one else was there (if you start your summit at midnight, you'll be up at the peak with all the people doing the same). We then split up our descent.

Again, I cannot say enough good things about the experience we had with Team Kilimanjaro, you will be in very safe hands.

Corroboration of Service Usage

Date of Transaction
February 08, 2017
Representative
David
Transacted?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering