Attention to Detail 

Efficiency 

Helpfulness 

Flexibility 

Quality 

Empathy 

Accessibility of Services 

'The Extra Mile' 

Team Kilimanjaro the BEST GUIDES in Kili!

I am beyond grateful to Ally for the great work she did in helping me plan our trip! It was a trip of a lifetime for all of us. We were 4 girlfriends and 2 guys who we did not know before and joined our group and became good friends to us. Nick Basso our guide and his team were a dream team! I can't say enough good things about Nick Basso, his caring for us on a daily basis with no details ever been overlooked. The food we ate in the mountain was out of this world delicious and they were so accommodating to our needs. I did close to a year of research and could not have picked a better company. Thank you for everything Team Kilimanjaro! Ally your attention to details were a must and much appreciated. Nick you are the best and we will be friends forever! Sincerely,
Paula, Flavia, Juliana, Mike, Glynne, Joel and Wendy

Corroboration of Service Usage

Date of Transaction
February 19, 2017
Representative
Nick Basso and Ally Rees-Evans
Transacted?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Written by Ally Rees-Evans
March 16, 2017
Thank you so much for your great feedback, Paula. Congratulations to you Flavia, Juliana, Mike, Glynne, Joel and Wendy on your successful climb. It was our pleasure having your group on the mountain with us. Well done to you all!
1 results - showing 1 - 1